The Target: Volvo PV544 Sport (produced 1958-66).
Spotted: San Jose, Calif. Sept. 18, 2011.
Significance: Reminiscent of the 1946 Ford, the PV544 was the first Volvo to achieve any kind of real commercial success in the U.S. market. The model also helped establish Volvo’s reputation as a builder of sturdy automobiles.
21 Notes/ Hide
- mylesmonte reblogged this from car-spotting
- swedishhistory reblogged this from car-spotting
- larrylikesmeth likes this
- krimija reblogged this from car-spotting
- worldissmall reblogged this from fuckyeahvolvo
- krimija likes this
- encourageous reblogged this from fuckyeahvolvo
- buscandomiblueberryhill likes this
- poopsucks likes this
- holodrome likes this
- almostrocketscience likes this
- foxgeist reblogged this from fuckyeahvolvo
- fuckyeahvolvo reblogged this from car-spotting